The 19th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Its Social Impacts (ARSO 2023) will take place in Berlin, Germany, June 5th-7th 2023, in conjunction with ICRA’23.
Advanced robots are expected to enter in promising applications in our future society and bring substantial impacts. The increasing implementation of AI-based components even broadens their fields of application. To ensure that these impacts are positively reflected, today, we need to extend views not only on technical aspects but also on social challenges that we might face, which include safety, regulation, ethics, human factors, and philosophy.
The topic of ARSO 2023 includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Human-robot interaction in physical & psychological aspects
- Safety standards for advanced robots & autonomous systems
- Legal and ethical issues for advanced robots
- Impact of robotics on society, e.g. robot business, marketing & economic impact
- Robotics for sustainability, climate change or civil aid
- Advanced industrial robots for future manufacturing
- Healthcare & medical applications
- Rehabilitation and transfer robotics
- Service & assistance applications
- Entertainment & education robotics
- Robotics & autonomous driving
- Bio-inspired robotics
- Soft and wearable robotics
We are looking forward to welcome you in Berlin 2023!
Photo by Norbert Braun on Unsplash.
Registration now open. Please register here.
Review process started.
Participation fees published.