The 20th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Robotics and Its Social Impacts (ARSO 2024) will take place in the Hong Kong Science and Science & Technology Parks (HKSTP), Hong Kong, China, May 20th-22nd 2024.
Advanced robots are expected to enter in promising applications in our future society and bring substantial impacts. The increasing implementation of AI-based components even broadens their fields of application. To ensure that these impacts are positively reflected, today, we need to extend views not only on technical aspects but also on social challenges that we might face, which include safety, regulation, ethics, human factors, and philosophy.
The topics of ARSO 2024 include, but are not limited to the following:
- Human-robot interaction in physical & psychological aspects
- Safety standards for advanced robots & autonomous systems
- Legal and ethical issues for advanced robots
- Impact of robotics on society, e.g. robot business, marketing & economic impact
- Robotics for sustainability, climate change or civil aid
- Advanced industrial robots for future manufacturing
- Healthcare & medical applications
- Rehabilitation and transfer robotics
- Service & assistance applications
- Entertainment & education robotics
- Robotics & autonomous driving
- Bio-inspired robotics
- Soft and wearable robotics
Looking forward to your participation in Hong Kong 2024!
For any requires, please email to ARSO committee mail.